Wednesday, October 28, 2009

omg

1.) it is my 28th birthday, and I'm at home. sick. woke up terribly nauseous to my sweet husband making me a breakfast of sausage, scrambled eggs and microwaved (bless his heart) Monkey Bread. it was too sweet, but help me Jesus, my stomach was rolling...[and no. if you're thinking what i already thought this morning, i can guarantee you a negative on that one].

2.) i am L O V I N G this blog - My Blonde Reality. she wears expensive clothes, carries expensive handbags, is bleached to the hilt and i think might take advantage of the perks of working in a dermatology office...but the girl is nothin' but real. it's super rare to come across someone that lives the way she does and is yet so down to earth and just plain funny!

and, um...i guess that's it. i'm all out of thoughts. hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday :)

5 comments:

Annie said...

sooo sorry you're sick. i was going to call you this afternoon, lacey was going to say happy birthday seanna, we've been practicing. We still will.

yes I thought 'that' at first. that's how i was with lacey. fine one day. sick as a dog the next, and the next, and the next.

good luck.

Alyssa said...

First off Happy Birthday! I know it's a terrible way to spend your special day. I hope you feel better soon!

Alicia Marie said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you are feeling better... love that brad made you breakfast!

little.beginnings said...

so was thinking.... are you sure!!!

Christina said...

oooh that's no fun to be sick, especially with monkey bread! Brad surely knows how spoil his bride ;) I think this blog is quite ironic despite your previous blogs about quitting birth control and not knowing when you want your first kids ;) hehe! but I trust you when you say you're sure!! hopefully it passes soon!